Just for you

Just For You

Dont try to open my heart,
 you can only see the pain.
Dont try to search your self in me, you will find yourself in my heart and my dream.

                I want to make you feel,
                That i love you until the day i died.
                I want you cry, if you will be confused.


I will show you the way,
I will love you forever and ever, like how much i do today.

                                I will never leave you alone,
                                Even if there will be the one.
               
                I will never  make you feel  sad,
                Even you where going good or bad.

It’s not lie, it’s true.
It’s really hurt to survive without you.


                                                                                From me, your secret admirer, Just For You.
(sumber from: Frina)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Farewell Party" Judulnya

Hey, It's me

Siklus